If you wish to return tiles purchased through the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01992 535981 during office hours (8.30am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday) so we can determine the most appropriate method of return, as this will depend on the size and weight of the tiles to be returned.
If you are returning tiles to us, please note the following points:
- You should keep all the packaging material that the tiles were delivered in and all tiles must be returned packed in the same manner as they were delivered, to avoid any damage during the return transit.
- If tiles were delivered in cartons, they should be returned in the same cartons or cartons of equivalent size and quality.
- Any tiles that were delivered palletised, should be repacked on the pallet as delivered and secured firmly to it.
- If you intend to return tiles, you should look after them while in your care, and repack them carefully, so that they are not damaged while being returned to us, as we can only make a refund on tiles that we receive in saleable condition.
- If you have disposed of the original packaging, please ask our advice on how the tiles should be re-packed.
- All the delivery documentation that was included with the original delivery must be returned with the tiles.
- If tiles are returned under your right to cancel within 14 days of delivery, then a full refund of the purchase price including the delivery charge will be made.
- A full refund of the purchase price excluding the delivery charge will be made for tiles returned after this time, unless the tiles were faulty, when the full purchase price will be refunded.
- Any tiles must be returned within 30 days of the date of delivery at the delivery address you specified.
- You may not return tiles once fixing has been started.
Orders processed through our London showroom are subject to a different returns policy. Please call 020 8348 5155 for more information.